What to do if you are worried about someone being harmed or abused

For adult and child safeguarding concerns –

For Domestic abuse – Southside – 01225 331 243

If you believe someone is at immediate risk of harm – call 999

Alternatively – if you wish to seek advice regarding harm or abuse to yourself or another child or adult, and you consider the situation less urgent – try the above contacts or call and ask for the duty GP.