If you are happy for us to change your preference to an enriched Summary Care record please complete this form.
To make your Summary Care Record as effective as possible, you can give your consent to your GP including additional information. This additional information is particularly useful for people with complex or long-term conditions, or patients reaching the end of life. The sorts of things that are included as additional information are:
- significant facts about your medical history – past or present
- information about any long-term conditions you have
- your immunisation history
- what support you might need
- who should be contacted for more information about you.